- Contribution Strategy Evaluation
- Advantage Benefits Group will provide an employee contribution evaluation and strategy that will best benefit both your organization and your employees.
- Real Time Benchmarking Data
- Maintaining competitive health care benefits represents a significant obstacle for most organizations. Advantage Benefits Group can help tackle this obstacle with real time benchmarking data, one of the most effective tools for ensuring your benefits are competitive. This comparative information allows for a complete evaluation of your current benefits in terms of industry standards.
- Group Meetings & Individual Consultations
- For your organization to successfully navigate open enrollment, employee benefit education and information is critical. Advantage Benefits Group recognizes this need and provides not only group meeting leadership, but individual consultations as well.
- Claim Analysis & Resolution
- Advantage Benefits Group is staffed with experienced professionals that handle all aspects of health claim analysis and resolution. It is our demonstratable experience, combined with our quality and turnaround time that is the key attraction for our clients. We have the knowledge and credentials that will provide your organization with resources to effectively handle all claim analysis and resolution for your employees.
- Customized Communication Materials
- Employees have to be able to understand their benefits in order to be wise consumers and appreciate the value of their benefits. Unfortunately, most employers have limited time and resources in this area. The Advantage Benefits Team will help your organization provide custom communication materials to help your employees understand their plans and the issues influencing your benefits decisions.
- Customized Enrollment Forms
- For most employees, and even experienced benefits managers, open enrollment can be a frustrating process with a number of confusing forms for employees to complete. Advantage Benefits Group will create a custom enrollment form to ensure open enrollment at your organization goes as smoothly as possible. This not only relieves some of the pressure on your human resources department, but also makes the enrollment process more enjoyable for your employees.
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- As a plan administrator, employers are required by law to provide, free of charge, a summary plan description (SPD). The Summary Plan Description is an important document that tells participants what the plan provides and how it operates. The summary plan description also provides information on when an employee can begin to participate in the plan, how service and benefits are calculated, when benefits becomes vested, when and in what form benefits are paid, and how to file a claim for benefits. Advantage Benefits Group will help your organization manage the summary plan description through continuous review of content, compliance, and needed updates.
“Advantage Benefits Group is an innovative employee benefits firm that is prepared to handle all aspects of your benefits package. Through our unique insights and our technologically advanced services we will become a seamless extension of your human resource department.”